This is Fanny and me. We, or I guess she really, are now in the fourth week after her CCL operation almost to the day that her other knee was operated on a year ago. Both by the wonderful, magical, and caring Dr. Haroush. Last year, pre-pandemic, with a looming scare, a big price tag and months of rehab in front of us, Dr. Haroush, Jose and the rest of this magnificent team treated us immediately, helped us in more way we could count all with the kindest and most knowledgeable of treatments. Fanny felt like it was another home and we felt like we were welcome to be as neurotic as we could be about our dog. She healed up quickly and then like clockwork which Dr. Haroush said might happen, it did again, the other knee. Now it was even worse with the Pandemic in full swing, money really tight, time tighter, it felt so huge and totally overwhelming. Did Dr. Haroush come to the rescue? He certainly did. Again, she is healing nicely, we are healing along with her and I would never send her to another vet as long as she lives. Dr. Haroush and team are spectacular in their wisdom and care. Along with treating Fanny it was like he was treating me for all the insanity we are all feeling right now. Everyday and beyond the care was present. And most of all Fanny feels loved and taken care of. What more could you ask for. I wish it was all this simple.
Social Media Specialist role is responsible for the ongoing management and growth of The Animal Health Center’s social media presence in alignment with business strategies and direction.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop marketing and communications plans that leverage the social media space. You will own the strategy and the execution of the ideas.
- Responsible for developing content across owned and earned social channels. This could include blog posts, tweets, status updates, pins, photos and videos.
- Creates, manages and grows business presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.
- Leverages measurement tools to provide progress reports and mine insights, while continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge and real-world experience in planning, managing and executing social media initiatives
- Real-word experience planning social media programs that span owned (eg Blogs), earned (eg Facebook) and paid (sponsored tweets)
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing current best practices and understanding of Digital production processes
- Knowledge of social media legal guidelines, including, but not limited to WOMMA and “pay-per-post”
- Knowledge of Strategic planning and processes for brand management and creative development, including research tools and evaluation of results, especially as related to 360 “Integrated Communication Planning”.
- Knowledge of media strategy and planning options and the media role in integrated communication.
- Strong negotiation skills as both a strategic advisor and direct negotiator for a broad variety of Interactive services
- 3+ years experience or equivalent exposure to a corporate environment
- BA or BS with focus on communication: Advertising/Marketing
- Experience with social media platforms, including, but not limited to Facebook, foursquare, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Google+ and Path
- Experience with leveraging social media management and analytics tools, including, but not limited to Hoot Suite, Visible Technologies, Radian 6 and Crimson Hexagon
- Experience writing, editing and crafting content for the social media space
Please complete the form below and we will follow up on next steps.