This is Fanny and me. We, or I guess she really, are now in the fourth week after her CCL operation almost to the day that her other knee was operated on a year ago. Both by the wonderful, magical, and caring Dr. Haroush. Last year, pre-pandemic, with a looming scare, a big price tag and months of rehab in front of us, Dr. Haroush, Jose and the rest of this magnificent team treated us immediately, helped us in more way we could count all with the kindest and most knowledgeable of treatments. Fanny felt like it was another home and we felt like we were welcome to be as neurotic as we could be about our dog. She healed up quickly and then like clockwork which Dr. Haroush said might happen, it did again, the other knee. Now it was even worse with the Pandemic in full swing, money really tight, time tighter, it felt so huge and totally overwhelming. Did Dr. Haroush come to the rescue? He certainly did. Again, she is healing nicely, we are healing along with her and I would never send her to another vet as long as she lives. Dr. Haroush and team are spectacular in their wisdom and care. Along with treating Fanny it was like he was treating me for all the insanity we are all feeling right now. Everyday and beyond the care was present. And most of all Fanny feels loved and taken care of. What more could you ask for. I wish it was all this simple.
Busy Animal hospital seeking Office Assistant for our beautiful brand-new facility. This hospital is one of the largest and most technologically advanced, cutting-edge, full-service hospital in the country, located 35 minutes north of New York City.
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Social Media Experience a plus
Office Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with creating word documents.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid driver license and own transportation.
Ideal candidate will be outgoing, friendly, professional with a can do attitude and also able to multi task. If this is you ! Apply now!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees which includes:
- Paid sick and vacation
- Medical Coverage
- Simple IRA contributions.
Please complete the form below and we will follow up on next steps.